GeoDa 1.6 Stable Release
Note: for people who are used to using the older Legacy GeoDa, do not be concerned when you only see only a floating toolbar after starting the program, just chose "New Project" or "Open Project" from the "File" menu and select your desired table/geometry file (Shapefile, CSV, WFS, KML, etc.) as normal.
- GeoDa for Windows (XP, Visa, 7, 8 and 8.1) version 1.6.6
- GeoDa for OS X (10.6.8 or later) version 1.6.6
- GeoDa for Linux (Ubuntu 12.x, 13.x, 14.04) version 1.6.6
- Data Source Overview/Help
- 1.6.6 Release Notes
If for some reason you know that you need to use the older GeoDa binary for Windows XP, select the "Geoda 0.9.5-i Windows XP Installer" link below. The download will begin immediately after you login.
- The setup.exe file will then download to your machine (double-click or "run" to install)
- Note that GeoDa 0.9.5-i runs on Windows XP only.
- List of features
- GeoDa 0.9.5-i Windows XP Installer