1. Sign In
To download GeoDa you first need to:
- Create a new account (or sign into existing account and go to step 2)
- You will be asked for a user name, email and license agreement
- A one-time login will be emailed to you
- Use the one-time login link to access the site and set your password
2. Download GeoDa
With your user name and password, follow the links to download the correct version of GeoDa for your platform.
GeoDa 1.6 Stable Release
Note: for people who are used to using the older Legacy GeoDa for Windows XP, do not be concerned when you only see only a floating toolbar after starting the program, just chose "New Project" or "Open Project" from the "File" menu and select your desired table/geometry file (Shapefile, CSV, WFS, KML, etc.) as normal.
- GeoDa for Windows (7, 8 and 8.1) version 1.6.1
- GeoDa for OS X (10.6.8 or later) version 1.6.1
- GeoDa for Linux (Ubuntu 12.x, Ubuntu 13.x) version 1.6.1
- Data Source Overview/Help
- 1.6.1 Release Notes
3. Legacy GeoDa
If for some reason you know that you need to use the older GeoDa binary for Windows XP, select the "Geoda 0.9.5-i Windows XP Installer" link below. The download will begin immediately after you login.
- The setup.exe file will then download to your machine (double-click or "run" to install)
- Note that GeoDa 0.9.5-i runs on Windows XP only.
- List of features
- GeoDa 0.9.5-i Windows XP Installer