[Openspace] Re: MSXBSE35.DLL failed to register

Ricardo Lopez-Torrijos rxlopez at dec.state.ny.us
Thu May 29 13:15:06 CDT 2003

     I got the same problem in a Windows NT machine. There is a
     report on how to fix it in the Microsoft support web page (use
     'Search' to look on 'MSVCRT.dll Windows <your version>': not
     easy to solve. Apparently due to overwrite of the MSVCRT
     library file, which should NOT be authorized. Not a problem in
     Win2000/XP.

Ricardo